We create informational and technological framework for the development of environmental infrastructure in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
- INTENSIFICATION & UPGRADE of existing environmental infrastructure in cities and at industrial enterprises in the framework of restricted (LOW-COST) financial budget. .
- Design of LOW-COST SOFTWARE for environmental engineers, working in DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.
- Development of informational products, facilitating KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE on environmental technologies and equipment.
- Management of ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS.
- TECHNOLOGICAL SUPPORT of Ukrainian and Russian engineering, design and construction companies in modeling, design, implementation, start-up and servicing of environmental technologies and equipment.
- TECHNICAL & INFORMATIONAL SUPPORT of foreign manufacturers and engineering companies, participating in Ukrainian and Russian environmental projects.
- Environmental infrastructure of industrial and agricultural enterprises.
- Municipal water & wastewater infrastructure..
- Environmental biotechnologies.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Sludge processing & disposal.
- VodaPortal (visit web-site) – information & discussion portal on municipal and industrial water/wastewater treatment.
- EPANET RU (visit web-site) – Russian version of a well-known free software for the analysis of hydraulics and water quality in pipe networks.
FORMODIS Research & Engineering Co., private enterprise
prospekt Lenina 68a, room 72
Kharkiv 61103 Ukraine
tel. in Kharkiv +38 057 3435989
tel. in Moscow +7 499 7030132
Director: Mr. Denys Tsarenko
mob. +38 050 3030308